Monday, January 27, 2014

Plan a Wedding on a Cell Phone? Not So Much...




For the umpteenth time this month I've received a call from a bride
 who is trying to plan her entire wedding on a cell phone.   

Okay...am I living in the dark ages or WHAT ? 
Last week I thought it was an AWESOME idea.... but not so much now. 
  
 I see now, there is something missing in the process...
I've begun to wonder to myself:
 would I pick out a wedding gown on the phone? 
And then base everything on the price I heard on the phone? 

White Wedding Gown $39.99 or $3999.00 



How could I possibly decide from a simple cell phone conversation
which is the best dress for me ?

Brides are asking me to basically read everything
 I have on my website down to the tiny, tiny details... while they take notes.
I would say it's a somewhat uninformed decision-- because price is not everything. 
Price is but one factor in a decision.  
you can plan your entire wedding with us in under 10 minutes
 on the computer. With our help, if you know your date,
 how many guests, and if you want the whole enchilada,
 or just the plate!   
And, you could actually enjoy the process a little more. 

Read, LOVE and Reserve.  

You do remember the computer ? 
That's where our on- line brochure is so you know what you are actually purchasing. 
Loads of photos, references, packages, marriage license info
sample ceremony,
dog friendly options, flowers , faqs  
are all right there for you to see.

Don't you want to be a informed consumer when you plan your wedding?
So you're not disappointed, 
or worse yet, you have no idea what you purchased or agreed to. 

Honestly, your cell phone isn't there yet. 






elope san diego 
EST. 1987

Blog Archive