Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Twenty years and counting! Congrats Nicolle and Paul :)

This is the kind of story that I love to tell !!!    About a couple who lived happily ever after.... and I was there to see the beginning of their journey together, their wedding day.  August 25, 1995!

It was such a beautiful wedding,  that I managed to capture a shot that received a National "Fuji Masterpiece" award.  A few months after their wedding in 1996, I entered in competition and won that year for the best wedding party shot for 1996 :)   I wish I could find the photo, but it's buried in mountains of photos... someday to be organized.

Love this marker of time, it was the last day I was 39 --when spent the day with Nicolle and Paul, Anthony our youngest son, who was my assistant that day, he was invited to ride in the limo with all the "guys".  I'm not sure but I think he had his first shot of tequila that day :)

Congrats and thanks for sharing this with us!
I miss Seattle, but only Seattle in summer.
xoxo
christine
Here's to the next 20! 


Blog Archive