Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thowback Thursday With A Little Martha Stewart. . ..

san diego wedding photographer, christine haslet wedding photographer,
beach wedding photography, elope san diego wedding photography, beautiful beach weddings

The year was 1994, okay... I know, I know..
that was a LONG time ago....


I can still remember the excitement about finding out that
Martha Stewart was going to publish a WEDDING MAGAZINE! 

And we were going to be in the first ever edition.
 

I thought up the concept and took the photograph,
in Pike Place Market,
in downtown Seattle.  Just a few steps from
the original Starbucks.
 

So much fun!
The "bride" owned a dress shop and
I had photographed her wedding earlier.

We did a couple more editions of the magazine after that...
and the national exposure was awesome.


SInce September of 1987, I been sharing couples
most special day by capturing their wedding memories.


Additionally, I am a member of
Professional Photographers of California.

Since photography is a passion,
it's been fun to keep up with my skills by taking
programs and seminars in places as far away as Texas.


My years experience gives the clients who hire us
  a warm fuzzy feeling of security that you won't
get from a part time photographer or a family member.


Big and fancy weddings..
Small and sweet weddings 

and everything in between
I done 'em all.


xoxo
Christine 
ElopeSanDiego.com  

If you are interested in having
beautiful beach wedding photography for your special day
give me a call


858 945 8341


More information about my wedding photography
just click here

 


* dress shop and owner information obscured on the marque

Blog Archive