Saturday, February 22, 2014

LOVING INSTAGRAM !

elopement packages call 858 945 8341, elope san diego, christine haslet photographer uses instagram, san diego wedding ideas, beach weddings in california, elope to the beach, beach wedding ideas, photos on the beach, coronado beach weddings



Iphone Photos at a Wedding ????

  I know just last week I was trashing the phone
and look at me this week. 

 I'm usually taking quick photos for others with their Iphones just before I run off the beach so they can post them right away on FB .....however, on Valentine's Day weekend I pulled out my OWN Iphone and got some fun shots, then used instragram for the first time at one of our tiny weddings and just LOVE the results.   It's true, I haven't made them bigger, or printed them at my lab yet, but that's next.


 xoxox 
christine 

If you have a tiny, tiny beach wedding or elopement in your future, you want something fun, relaxed, a little offbeat...
you can call me on my Iphone to chat about it more

858 945 8341








Blog Archive